Tour of the 3 monuments
Pass “Nîmes romaine”: Amphitheatre + Maison Carrée + Tour Magne (tickets are valid for 3 days)
Full rate: € 13 / Reduced rate: € 11 / Family rate: €40 (for 2 adults and 2 children)
Free tour of the Amphitheatre (with audio guide)
Full rate: € 10 / Reduced rate: € 8
Free tour of the Maison Carrée (with 3D film)
Full rate: € 6 / Reduced rate: € 5
Free tour of the Tour Magne
Full rate: € 3,5 / Reduced rate: € 3
Reduced rate for children aged 7-17, students, job-seekers, Education Pass and disability card holders (on presentation of written proof). Free for children under the age of 7 and journalists (on presentation of written proof).
From 1st July to 31 August, enjoy guided tours in French with no extra charge.
Duration: 45 mins. Times: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2.30pm, 4pm and 17pm.
This times can be modified on concert's days:
- 17, 18 and 19 July: 9.30am, 10.30am, 12pm, 2pm and 5pm
- 20 and 22 July: 9.30am, 10.30am, 12pm and 2pm
- 9, 16, 23 and 30 August: 12pm, 2.30pm, 4pm and 5pm
Combined ticket: Roman Pass
Amphitheatre of Nîmes, Maison Carrée, Tour Magne + Roman Theatre of Orange
Tickets are valid for 1 month
Full rate: € 18,5
Reduced rate: € 14
Family rate: 57 €
Where can you buy your ticket?
On the website www.arenes-nimes.com
- Please note: tickets bought online cannot under any circumstances be collected from the Amphiteatre. They must be printed at home.
- Please note: tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
At the Amphitheatre, Maison Carrée or Tour Magne ticket office
During the times shown under “Opening times and access”
Other points of sale
Fnac, Carrefour, Géant, Système U, Bon Marché
0892 684 694 (0,34 € TTC / mn)